* Woman having the habit of time and duration: A woman who sees blood in each of the two consecutive months at a particular time and for a fixed number of days. For example, in each month blood may be seen from the 1st up to the 7th of the month.
Menstrual discharge (Haydh) is a kind of blood which is normally discharged every month from the womb of women for a few days. When menses is discharged the woman is called 'Haaedh'.
In one of the largest organized marches in the history of the world, tens of millions of Shia Muslims made an incredibly heartening statement, by risking their lives to travel through war-stricken areas to openly defy ISIS. This massive event that......
One type of blood which is seen by women is called istihadha and a woman in that state is called mustahadha.
- It is not necessary that the entire body of a person should be clean before Irtimasi and Tartibi Ghusl. So, if the body becomes clean while diving into water or pouring water over one's body with the intention of the Ghusl, the Ghusl will be in order.
There are seven obligatory baths: Bath for Janabat, Bath for Haydh.........
* A sleep, deep enough to restrict sight and hearing. However, if the eyes do not see anything, but the ears can hear, Ablution does not become void.
His moral virtues and piety was such that besides his followers and companions his enemies were attracted to him. He treated people as respectfully and kindly as possible and never separated himself from the people.
- If a person doubts too often about the acts of Ablution and its conditions, like, about water being pure, or it’s not being usurped, he should not pay any heed to such doubt.
* The first condition is that the water should be clean, not sullied with dirt, even if that dirt is clean.
- Ablution by immersion means that one should dip one's face and hands into water, with the intention of performing Ablution. And there can be no problem in performing wiping with the moisture thus acquired, though it is against precaution.
- In Ablution, it is obligatory to wash the face and hands, and to wipe the front portion of the head and the upper part of two feet.
Prophet Muhammad (s) was born in 570 CE in Makkah (Bakka, Baca, Mecca). His father, Abdullah, died several weeks before his birth in Yathrib (Medinah) where he went to visit his father's maternal relatives. His mother died while on the return journey.....
Ever since the fall of Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein in 2003, Shiites have begun once again openly marking the annual mourning holiday of Arbaeen, with the number of people taking part in the ceremony surging each year.
Imam Husain (A.S.) gathered his companions at night of Ashura. Imam Ali Zainul Abedeen (A.S.) says that: I went closer to them so as to hear what they said, and at that time I was unwell. I heard Imam telling his companions that
"O Brother! May Allah reward you favorably, for you have advised me and have opined righteously. As regards yourself O dear brother! You may stay behind in Madinah and be alert and keep informing me about the affairs of the enemies."
Al-Husain (AS), the second child of Ali and Fatimah, was born in the year 4 AH, and after the martyrdom of his elder brother, al-Hasan, became his successor. Husain was Imam for 10 years which was mostly during the reign of Muawiyah, except .........
Woe unto you, the followers of the family of Abu Sufyan, if you don’t have religion and you don’t fear the day of resurrection, try to be a free man in your world and return back to your value if you deem to be an Arab.
He (peace be upon him) said: mind your duty to Allah! Don’t claim something which you will call a liar and a sinner. Verily our followers are those whose mind is free from cheating and corruption rather you should say you among those that pay..........
Islamic salutation is having seventy good rewards, sixty nine of it for the beginner while one is for him who answer the salutation.